Head of eMarketingNovartis
Planning DirectorGo Viral
Head of Yahoo! Expansion MarketsYahoo!
Marketing DirectorAmerican Express
Director, CRM and Direct MarketingSony Music Entertainment
Head of MarketingPepsiCo
Frank van der Heijden
Former Commercial DirectorCoca-Cola Hellenic
Vice President Marketing – ECEMEAOracle
Business Development - European PartnershipsTripAdvisor
Managing DirectorFTI Consulting
MARKETING KINGDOM GEORGIA
12 - 13 November 2012 in Tbilisi, Georgia
DAY ONE: 12 November 2012
08.00 Registration And Morning Coffee
09.00 Chairman’s Opening Remarks
DAY TWO: 13 November 2012
Innovation And Marketing: Focus On Cutting-Edge Marketing Tactics And Strategies Which Harnesses Digital Marketing Tools To Drive Innovation In Organisations
Features Regional And International Case Studies On:
- Understanding Product Life Cycles
- Economic And Digital Trends
- Overview Of Market Research Tools And Techniques To Drive Innovation In Organisations
- Infusing The Voice Of The Customer
- Innovative Digital Marketing Tactics And Strategies
- Developments And Examples Which Have Added Value For Both Consumers And Businesses
Led By Dan Healy, Managing Director, FTI Cinsulting
Registration will be at 08.30 and the course will commence at 09.30 and conclude at 15.30. There will be a networking and refreshment break at approximately 11.30 and lunch will be served at approximately 13.30
Understanding Product Life Cycles, Economic And Digital Trends. Overview Of Market Research Tools And Techniques To Drive Innovation In Organisations. Infusing The Voice Of The Customer
- Investigate the lifecycle of a typical product and understand how to reinvigorate the cycle with a culture of innovation
- Contextualise the current economic trend and impact upon organisations both internally and externally
- An explanation of how innovation can play an integral role in creating a competitive advantage to surge through a recovery before competitors
- An overview of successful organisational structures which encourage innovation incubators and creative processes
- Review of the 4 cornerstones of marketing, the 4 P’s (Product, Price, Place and Promotion) in the context of digital advancements and new business models
- An approach to structure an organisation’s strategic objectives in an ‘Effects Based Operation’ framework to focus effort and monitor success
- Understanding customer behavior and its impact on the adoption and diffusion of an innovation
- An overview of the market research approaches to inject the voice of the consumer into the process. This includes traditional and the latest innovative approaches harnessing digital innovations to transform the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research
- Insight from market research in the on the new consumer
- Review of digital tools and what is available to facilitate the process of innovation
About Your Workshop Leader:
Become A Sponsor At The MARKETING KINGDOM GEORGIA!
At P we are all about creating unique experiences for our customers. By supporting this P experience you will be in direct contact with your target market and generate business for your organisation. Being part of the P Experience you are guaranteed to be noted and put on the business map.
As a sponsor you will benefit from a dedicated PR campaign in the build up to the event and our unparalleled direct marketing campaign where your solutions are promoted extensively across the region through targeted e-shots, hard copy mailings and our experienced telemarketing team.
At the event itself our job is to personally introduce you to senior buyers, influencers and decision makers through pre-arranged one to one meetings, networking events and keynote speaking opportunities.
We have an experienced and thoroughly professional team here that will ensure we generate real ROI for your company.
For more information on how you can get involved in this event as an exhibitor or a sponsor, please email Kosta Petrov on firstname.lastname@example.org
FACTS ABOUT THE MARKETING KINGDOM
- The Marketing Kingdom is Europe’s most prominent marketing event with annual events in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 130 speakers from the world’s biggest companies have already spoken at the Marketing Kingdom series of events, including Facebook, Yahoo! and Google!
- Over 3500 delegates from 29 different countries attended the event in 2011 and 2012
- The Marketing Kingdom was the first ever global marketing event in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Marketing Kingdom is the first ever GLOBAL MARKETING EVENT in Georgia
- 98% of the delegates that attended the MARKETING KINGDOM in 2011 also attended in 2012
- The Marketing Kingdom was the first event in South East Europe that had a speaker from Facebook
Entire Event (Conference + Workshop)
Register before 7 September 2012 : EUR 409
Register between 8 September - 19 October 2012: EUR 459
Register after 20 October 2012: EUR 509
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!