Super Early-Bird Tickets for the Crisis Communications Boot Camp in Chicago are here
November 22, 2022
We’ve just released the first batch of super early-bird tickets for the 25th edition of the Crisis Communications Boot Camp, from 20-21 April at Catalyst Ranch in Chicago.
With electrifying keynotes by senior comms experts from McDonalds, the Obama Foundation, Wells Fargo, PwC, Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Mondelēz International, attending the Boot Camp will help you stress test your crisis plan for a polarized world.
Grab your super early-bird ticket here and SAVE US$400 off the final ticket price.
Top-of-the-bill speakers include:
- Shaila Manyam, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Corporate and Public Affairs at BcW Global
- Jenny Vanoss, Director, Firmwide & Public Affairs, PwC
- Courtney Williams, Director of Communications, The Obama Foundation
- Ivanka Djoleva-Minioti, Senior Director, Global Internal Communications at Mondelēz
- Doug Duvall, Assistant VP of Corporate Communications at Amtrak
- Sukhi Sahni, Senior Vice President, Head of Brand Communications at Wells Fargo
- Nelly Miles, Public & Governmental Affairs Director at Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI)
- Dustin Sternbeck, Director Of Communications at Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia
- Juliette Alper, Manager, Global Crisis Communications at McDonalds
See the full agenda here.
- Understand the top critical PR challenges for 2023 and beyond
- Update your crisis plan and prepare for the unexpected
- Take a proactive approach to crisis communications
- Elevate your role as a reputation manager
- Build strong partnerships with legal and HR before a crisis
- Master the top communications challenges of cybersecurity
- Respond to a crisis in a 24/7 social media news cycle
- Test your existing crisis plan
Attending the Crisis Communications Boot Camp is an excellent event for your own professional development, but also a great teambuilding opportunity! Feel free to contact us today for group discount rates. Be advised that only 70 people can attend this event and thus, group capacity is limited.
Our team of organisers and speakers is looking forward to meet you in person in Chicago this coming April.
Best, P World